This is a contract position with potential to convert to direct hire. This position is responsible for assisting the Purchasing and Facilities department to support the growing number of Cidara employees. This role will be primarily involved with purchasing and receiving with some time devoted to general facility tasks. Reports to Director, Facilities.
- Handle all orders, document receipt of ordered items, maintain a strong relationship with employees and vendors, all subject to supervision of Director of Facilities
- Process purchase orders and contracts in accordance with established policies
- Maintain online and paper files of POs, contracts, and other documents
- Assist with maintaining the online chemical inventory
- Maintain stock of office, kitchen and common lab supplies
- Assist with maintaining a safe and efficient facility, including handling hazardous materials
- Associates degree, a combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Some knowledge of chemical, biological terminology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organization skills
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrates strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Degree in a science (or currently working on a degree).
- Experience with purchasing workflows, ordering systems.
The content of this position description provides a summary of the general nature of the job and may include other duties as assumed or assigned. The Company reserves the right to change this description at any time and require the employee to perform other tasks as required due to business needs.
Cidara Therapeutics is an E-Verify Company